Thursday, October 23, 2008







HELLO~~~
Did any one miss me?? :o)
I haven't posted to my blog in so long. My life sorta turned upside down in May. My hubby retired from the Navy after 20yrs and I have gone back to work full time.
I haven't been in my studio since. There just doesn't seem to be enough time to be creative. I really miss making things!
I finally did get a chance to finish this little mini bear pincushion. I started him in April.
The pincushion is a Victorian style that is all hand embroidered and beaded. The fabric is a beautiful soft yellow with pink/red roses and a red and white toile fabric. The miniature bear is apx. 2" (not including his hat) with a beaded hat and neck ruffle that match the pincushion.
The pincushion also has hand-made tassels on it and a hand made flower pin.
So hopefully I will get a chance to finish up some of my other projects and start some of the ones that are rattling around in my brain!!! :o)

5 comments:

JudiA said...

You have been missed Lady... I don't know where you've been or why, but your name has come up on FDA, and *I* keep checking your blog because I dont' have your e-mail addy. I really really hope all is well, and I can't tell you how happy I was to get your note on my blog today -- just wish I had a more private way to communicate. BIG Hugs!

Judi

p.s. Any baby teddies born lately??

Shashi Nayagam said...

Yes we missed you. Glad to see you posting. I love your pin it is beautiful as always. Strong thoughts coming your way as life throws its spanners at you

Carla said...

It's so nice to see you back! I was going to email you a thank you but the notice of your comment didn't have your addy. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and I love your pincushion too!

Linda Fleming said...

I wonder where you disappeared to! I thought you gave up blogging. I was so surprised and pleased to find a comment from you. Must be a real change for you having hubby home all the time, and now to be working out if the home.

Your little bear and pincushion is adorable- but then your work is always wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You were missed I kept waiting for a post from you, wondering where you were. cute little teddy pin cushion, glad you are back!!