Tuesday, May 08, 2007


Hello!!
I am Rose.
Yvette has been working all day in her room. I think she is finishing a mermaid. I'm not sure though LOL She might be finishing another little bear. I know that she has three bears started and then the mermaid.
She has left all us bears to fend for ourselves today.
I also want to let you know that she put Mindy and Lyn in her Etsy shop.
They are excited that they get to go to a new home! What a wonderful adventure for them :o)
If you would like to take a peek - Look here.
Well got to go.
They rest of the bears and I are going to make honey and peanut butter sandwiches. YUMMY!!

6 comments:

Judi W. said...

I'm not a bear but I dearly love peanut butter and honey sandwiches! Tell Yvette we can't wait to see her new creations.

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and honey are my favorite, yum!! I'm not a bear either and you are very cute and love your body embroidery!

Veleta (Sammy) said...

I so love rose and love how you present them all... very awesome bears, such fine detail! I will be back so often.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Yvette! Bring it to the meeting so I can see all the detail!

Heera said...

Very cute Rose indeed. Love her.

Sherry Goshon said...

teehee tooooooooooooo cute....girl you are the BEST